- 30x2mm square boom. With 2 versions, FM and SSB, to put it in horitonzal polarization with power central mast, or vertical polarization, we recommend taking the reflector behind the antenna to eliminate interactions with the mast.
- Elements of 10mm in diameter, except that the LOOP is 13mm and 10mm at the ends.
- Mast plate of 100x100mm with 6mm thick with U-bolts M6, available for masts up to 55mm. in diameter.
Characteristics of the 144LFA5
- This antenna is designed for a very acceptable performance in both vertical and horizontal polarization.
- Simple and quick, because the boom of the antenna is delivered in one piece.
- Antenna very light weight but very robust.
- Stack Available for 2 or more units in a short (under stack distance table include) with our Power Splitter.
|Freq. Range:||144~146 MHz.|
|Max. Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||1,82m / 5,97'|
|Wind Survival:||≥ 200kmh / ≥ 125mph|
|Weight:||3,85 Kg. / 8,5 pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back “F / B” (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)