Dimensions 151x10x10cm, Weight 5.25kg
The antennas for VHF EAntenna LFA represent the largest development in antennas with moderate boom length for a single performance.
This performance is characterized in that:
- You can listen to very low signals without QRM and QRN noise alters the audio clarity.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation.
- The bandwidth covers the entire band with low SWR / SWR.
- The radiation lobe is wide, so that the signal is not as selective as you turn the minimum antenna.
- Its ratio of F / B is high, since only antenna boom lengths can get exaggerated.
- The gain is comparable with other models of antennas always larger in dimensions.
This is explained because in EAntenna:
- Millimeter by millimeter, manufacture and build CNC machines and / or prepared to hundredths of a millimeter measurements for an accurate measurement.
- It takes care of every piece of aluminum, by filing of rough exterior and interior. All this by hand, by qualified and prepared for a final product of extreme quality.
- All hardware we use is in stainless steel AISI 304
- The T5 aluminum used is 6061/6063 and 6082 T6, the best alloys for manufacturing antennas and resistant to the weather elements.
- Always LFA EAntenna antennas are insulated from the boom, with German clamps PP (Polypropylene, -30 ° C / +60 ° C).