Your Cart is Ready to checkout
Dimensions 144x10x10cm, Weight 7.2kg EAntenna LFA antennas for UHF represent the largest development in antennas with moderate boom length for a single performance.
This performance is characterized in that:
- You can listen to very low signals without noise QRM and QRN alter audio clarity.
- Direct feeding is 50 ohms, so there is no loss whatsoever regarding adaptation lines.
- The bandwidth covers the entire band with low SWR / SWR.
- The radiation pattern is wide, so that the signal is not as selective as you rotate the antenna a minimum.
- Its ratio of F / B is high, since only antenna boom lengths can get exaggerated.
- The gain is comparable with other models of antennas always larger in dimensions.
All this is explained because in EAntenna:
- Millimeter by millimeter, manufacture and build CNC machines and / or prepared to hundredths of a millimeter measurements for an accurate measurement.
- It takes care of every piece of aluminum, by filing them smooth exterior and interior. All this by hand, by skilled and prepared for a final product of extreme quality.
- All hardware we use is in stainless steel AISI 304
- The T5 aluminum used is 6061/6063 and 6082 T6, the best alloys for manufacturing antennas and resistant to the weather elements.
- Always LFA EAntenna antennas are insulated from the boom, with German clamps PP (Polypropylene, -30 ° C / +60 ° C).
- 30x2mm square boom.
- 6mm diameter elements except LOOP is 13mm and 10mm at the ends.
- Mast plate 100x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Features of the 432LFA23
||432 ~ 433 MHz
|F / B:
||1:1 ~ 1:2
||5.90 m. / 19,34 '
||≥ 160kmh / 100mph ≥
||7.2 kg / 15.9 pounds
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)