Your Cart is Ready to checkout
Dimensions 243x10x10cm, Weight 9.4kg
EAntenna LFA antennas for UHF represent the largest development in antennas with moderate boom length for a single performance.
This performance is characterized in that:
- You can listen to very low signals without noise QRM and QRN alter audio clarity.
- Direct feeding is 50 ohms, so there is no loss whatsoever regarding adaptation lines.
- The bandwidth covers the entire band with low SWR / SWR.
- The radiation pattern is wide, so that the signal is not as selective as you rotate the antenna a minimum.
- Its ratio of F / B is high, since only antenna boom lengths can get exaggerated.
- The gain is comparable with other models of antennas always larger in dimensions.
All this is explained because in EAntenna:
- Millimeter by millimeter, manufacture and build CNC machines and / or prepared to hundredths of a millimeter measurements for an accurate measurement.
- It takes care of every piece of aluminum, by filing them smooth exterior and interior. All this by hand, by skilled and prepared for a final product of extreme quality.
- All hardware we use is in stainless steel AISI 304
- The T5 aluminum used is 6061/6063 and 6082 T6, the best alloys for manufacturing antennas and resistant to the weather elements.
- Always LFA EAntenna antennas are insulated from the boom, with German clamps PP (Polypropylene, -30 ° C / +60 ° C).
- Square boom 40/35/30x2mm telescopic sections.
- 6mm diameter elements except LOOP is 13mm and 10mm at the ends.
- Mast plate of 150x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Features of the 432LFA30
- It is undoubtedly the final antenna if looking earnestly in TX signal and receive a greater number of correspondents.
- Winner of competitions (EA4LU with one 432LFA30, has won the Spanish championship in 2010 and 2011).
- A very clean lobe, 18.3 dBd gain and exceeding 44 dB F / B antenna makes this dream come true for many.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are very easy to assemble.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a moderate weight considering withstand winds.
- Available for enfasar 2 or 4 units in a short (under table include phasing), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
||432 ~ 433 MHz
|F / B:
||1:1 ~ 1:2
||8.25 m. / 27.0 '
||≥ 160kmh / 100mph ≥
||9.4 kg / 20.7 pounds
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)