Dimensions 171x10x10cm, Weight 7.8kg The EAntenna LFA antennas for 50 MHz represent the largest development in antennas with moderate boom length for a single performance.
This performance is characterized in that:
- You can listen to very low signals without noise QRM and QRN alter audio clarity.
- Direct feeding is 50 ohms, so there is no loss whatsoever regarding adaptation lines. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
- The bandwidth covers the entire band with low SWR.
- The radiation pattern is wide, so that the signal is not as selective as you rotate the antenna a minimum.
- Its ratio of F/B is high, since only antenna boom lengths can get exaggerated.
- The gain is comparable with other models of antennas always larger in dimensions.