TM1 SuperMount Tripod
SKU Part Number: SUPERANT-TM1
TM1 SuperMount Low Profile Tripod Mount for portable antennas. Very convenient antenna mount made by Super Antenna. It is the companion to the #1 HF...
Availability: In stock
Want more help on this product?Call 0345 2300 599
TM1 SuperMount Portable Vertical Antenna Tripod Mount Specifications
- Frequency Range:1.8MHz~144MHz
- Rated Power: 500W SSB; 300W CW / DIGITAL
- Double push-on grounding terminals for counterpoise or radials
- Weight: 1 pound (0.4kg)
- For mounting a vertical such as MP1 series on a flat surface
- For portable ground mounting, tables, floors
- All aluminum construction for light weight travel
- Packs down to 12 inches for transport
- Fits common HF mobile whips, bug-sticks, hamm-sticks, CB mobile whips, hustle, etc
- Solid connections fit all types of SuperWire radial sets.
- TM1 SuperMount Portable Vertical Antenna Tripod Mount
- 1 Aluminum Hub with 3/8"-24 female antenna socket and SO-239 female connector
- 2 Grounding terminals for use with push-on radial or counterpoise attachments
- 3 Tripod leg rods with protector feet on ends
- All fittings Standard 3/8"-24 threads
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link below and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, email@example.com