Yaesu FT-818ND 6W HF/VHF/UHF All Mode Portable Transceiver
We are pleased to announce the new HF/VHF/UHF All Mode Portable Transceiver - FT-818.The new FT-818 incorporates all the many basic and attractive features of the ever-popular FT-817ND while providing upgrades desired by many existing owners.The FT-818 provides 6W of solid output power with external DC power source. The supplied Ni-MH battery pack (SBR-32MH) has been upgraded to now provide larger battery capacity - 9.6v/1900mAh.
The recent launch of several new satellites is a certain indicator that the large global community of satellite enthusiasts are going to be a very delighted to learn that the FT-818 includes the build in TCXO-9 oscillator that gives the FT-818 fantastic frequency stability (+/-0.5ppm). 5Mhz band (WRC-15 frequency is also available on the new FT-818.
The FT-818 includes all the useful functions that are included in the FT-817ND: Dual VFO's, Split frequency operation; IF Shift; Clarifier "R.I.T"; IF Noise Blanker; RF Gain and Squelch control; IPO (Intercept Point Opimisation); AM Aircraft reception; AM and FM Broadcast reception; VOX; Built-in electronic keyer; Adjustable CW pitch; Automatic Repeater Shift (ARS); Built in CTCSS Encoder/Decoder; 208 memory channels with 10 memory groups; two antenna connectors; automatic power off (APO) and Time out Timer (TOT) functions; and so on.
- Increased power output 6W(SSB, CW, FM) 2.0W(AM Carrier) *NEW!
- Improved frequency stability ±0.5 ppm : Built-in TCXO-9 *NEW!
- Larger battery capacity : 9.6V/1,900mAh (SBR-32) *NEW!
- 5MHz band (WRC-15 + UK frequency) Operation available *NEW!
- 208 Memory Channels / 10 Memory Groups
- Operates on 160-10m , HF, 6m, 2m and 70 cm Bands
- Ultra Compact and Portable
- Two Antenna Connectors
- IF Shift, IF Noise Blanker, IPO, ATT
- CW "Semi-Break-in", CW Reverse, CW Pitch Control
- Built-in Electronic Keyer
- Multi-Color Easy to see LCD
- Internal Battery Operation Capability
- ARS Automatic Repeater Shift
- APO Automatic Power Off
- Front Panel Key Lock Mode
Battery (SBR-32 9.6V 1900mAh Ni-MH )
Battery Case (FBA-28) (Requires 8 "AA: batteries)
Whip Antenna for 50/144/430 MHz (YHA-63)
DC Cable (E-DC-6)
Shoulder Strap, Ferrite Core, Rubber Foot
Battery Charger (PA-48)
Frequency Ranges: RX 100 kHz - 30 MHz
50 MHz - 54 MHz
76 MHz - 108 MHz
87.5 MHz - 108 MHz
430 MHz - 440 MHz
TX 1.8 MHz - 54 MHz
(5.2500 MHz - 5.4065 MHz) WRC-15 + UK
144 MHz - 146 MHz
430 MHz - 440 MHz (Amateur Bands only)
Circuit Type: Double-Conversion Superheterodyne (SSB/CW/AM/FM)
Single-Conversion Superheterodyne (WFM)
Modulation Type: A1A(CW), A3E(AM), J3E(LSB,USB), F3E(FM), F1D(PACKET), F2D(PACKET)
RF Power Output : 6 W (SSB/CW/FM), 2 W (AM Carrier) @13.8 V
Memory Channels: 208
Case Size(W x H x D): 135 x 38 x 165 mm w/o knob and connector
Weight: 900 g (w/o Battery, Antenna and Microphone)
Yaesu FT-60R Accessories£20.95(Inc VAT at 20%)
You Might be interested in
- Yaesu Mobile Radio£599.95(Inc VAT at 20%)