Yaesu FTM-100DE - Digital Dual Band Mobile Transceiver
- Customer Reviews
Buy with HRI-200 and save £10!
INTRODUCING THE FTM-100DE - C4FM/FM 144/430MHz 50W DUAL BAND TRANSCEIVER.
The FTM-100DE incorporates a wide range of System Fusion and analogue features with the Single Feature Design equipped with a Dot-Matrix Display. The newly designed display of the FTM-100DE is a very compact, vibrant and highly visible White-LED backlit display (160x40 Full Dot-Matrix) and includes a bright multi-coloured Mode/Status Indicator on its faceplate. This Indicator is a very useful feature that visibly and clearly informs the operator of the state of the transceiver. For instance, it indicates what mode the radio is in by changing from Green (Analogue) to Blue (Digital) when receiving a signal, and the operator can easily recognize what signal is being received at a glance!
The FTM-100DE utilizes Automatic Mode Select (AMS), which is one of the most distinguishing features of System Fusion that instantly recognizes whether a transmission is analogue or digital and appropriately switches the operating modes to allow flawless co-existence of both analogue and digital communication. In addition to AMS, the following attractive features are available with the FTM-100DE which should satisfy and fit most amateur radio operator's needs, such as Smart Navigation, Digital Group Monitor (GM) featuring telemetry data and ID transmission, WIRES-X, a full featured 1200/9600bps APRS system, a built-in high sensitivity 66 channel GPS Antenna, GPS logging capability, voice guide and recording function, micro SD card slot (for both programming and data storage), and Bluetooth hands-free operation.
Thanks to all the above carefully selected feature configurations, the FTM-100DE is at a very attractive price point and will be widely spread as an ideal communication product among both entry level and advanced ham radio enthusiasts.
NB: Firmware upgrades, modifications and additions to the software are inevitable for all the digital radio operators to continue to enjoy the up-to-date and enhanced features of this digital radio. The FTM 100DE has a small, easy-open cap on the top, allowing quick and easy firmware updates by operators; no need to un-screw the case!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FTM-100DE LEAFLET
- C4FM Digital 12.5 kHz Bandwidth
- V/D Mode, Voice FR Mode, Data FR Mode and Analog FM
- AMS (Automatic Mode Select) function automatically recognizes the signal as C4FM digital or conventional FM
- Smart Navigation*1
- Digital Group Monitor
- Supports advanced VoIP amateur radio WIRES-X
- Easily establish a WIRES-X node station (Optional HRI-200 is required.)
- High RF Output Power 50 W/ 20 W/ 5 W on the 144/430 MHz bands
- 160 x 40 dots Full Dot Matrix Display with White LED Back Light
- Built-in 66 channel GPS Antenna (Front Panel)
- Receiving and Forwarding Image Data*2
- DSQ (Digital Squelch Code) Signaling Feature
- 1200 bps / 9600 bps APRS® Function
- Wideband Receive for 108 MHz
- 999.99 MHz (cellular frequencies blocked)*3
- Bright multi-colored Mode/Status Indicator vibrantly displays the transceivers status
- microSD Card Slot
- High Stability ±2.5 ppm TCXO Included
- Bluetooth® Hands-free operation (Optional BU-2 and BH-2A are required.)
- Voice Guide and Recording Function (Optional FVS-2 is required.)
From the outset of getting the box it is reassuringly heavy. Excellent build quality and the radio in use is superb. The remote display is excellent and very readable in all lights. Easy to set up and the usual excellent service from Martin Lynch. Get the suction mount for the remote display as the one in the box is the only thing that I don't like in the set.
- Yaesu Mobile Radio£299.95(Inc VAT at 20.00%)