Yaesu FTM-6000E 50W 2 m/70 cm Dual-Band FM Mobile Transceiver
50W 2 m/70 cm Dual-Band FM Mobile Transceiver
- 50W Stable High-Power with Heavy Duty Heat Sink with FACC (Funnel Air-Convection Conductor) *Selectable 50W/25W/5W
- 3W of Powerful, Clear and Crisp Audio Speaker
- New User Operating Interface : E2O-III (Easy to Operate-III)
- PMG (Primary Memory Group) Function allows instantly recall of the frequently used frequencies registered in the PMG
- MAG (Memory Auto Grouping) Function allows memory channels to be automatically categorized in all memory channels, AIR band, VHF band, UHF band and others and can be quickly recalled by band groups
- VFO Band Skip Function
- Memory Data Transfer to the VFO Register
- Wide-range receive coverage from 108MHz to 999.995MHz
- Wireless Operation Capability with the Bluetooth® Headset *Requires the installation of an optional Bluetooth Unit BU-4
- Detachable Front Panel to be mounted at the desirable operating position
- 1,100 Memory channels with character alphanumeric tags
- Supplied Multi-Functional DTMF Microphone - SSM-85D
The new FTM-6000R/E is a basic feature packed mobile transceiver employing a new User Operating Interface - E2O-III (Easy to Operate – III).
The FTM-6000R/E delivers reliable and stable 50W transmit performance. The heavy-duty heat sink is equipped with FACC (Funnel Air-Convection Conductor). The speaker delivers 3W of clear and crisp receive audio which has been specifically tuned for radio communication. Front panel of the FTM-6000R/E is detachable and can be mounted at the most desirable operating position. The new FTM-6000R/E supports optional Bluetooth® wireless operation using the SSM-BT10* Headset or a commercially available Bluetooth® headset*.
E2O-III provides three (3) user-intuitive operating modes to assign functions and settings: (1) The most frequently used function can be registered to the “F1” key and then recalled with a single touch of the “F1” key. (2) Other frequently used functions can be assigned to a Function List and then recalled by simply pressing the “F Menu” key and rotating the dial. (3) All functions and items other than those registered to “Most frequently” or “Other frequently’, are selectable by pressing and holding the “F Menu” key and rotating the dial.
Up to 5 channels can be registered in PMG (Primary Memory Group). Frequently used PMG frequencies can be shown in an easy-to- distinguish display just by pressing the “PMG” key.
The MAG (Memory Auto Grouping) function automatically groups memory channels so they may be easily recalled by band: All memory channels; AIR band (108MHz – 137MHz); VHF band (137MHz – 174MHz); UHF band (400MHz – 480MHz); and other bands (174MHz - 400MHz / 480MHz – 999.995MHz).
The new FTM-6000R/E VFO Band Skip Function permits unused bands to be skipped, while the registered memory channels can be recalled; even if the frequency is in the skipped band. By pressing “SQL BACK” key when the memory channel is displayed, the contents of the currently selected memory channel can be transferred into the VFO register. Depending on the operating situation, either the VFO or Memory channel operations are separately useable.
Some of the other features of the FTM-6000R/E are: Wide-range receive coverage from 108MHz to 999.995MHz; 1100 Memory channels with character alphanumeric tags; supplied DTMF microphone - SSM85D; Scanning Functions – VFO Scan, Memory Scan, PMG Scan, Programmable Memory Scan.
- DTMF Microphone SSM-85D
- Mounting Bracket Bracket for Controller
- Control Cable 10ft (3m)
- USB Cable
- DC Power Cable
- Operating Manual
RX: 108 - 137MHz (Air Band) 137 - 174MHz (144MHz HAM / VHF Band) 174 - 400MHz 400 - 480MHz (430MHz HAM / UHF Band) 480 - 999.995MHz (USA Cellular Blocked) TX: 144 - 146MHz, 430 - 440MHz
Circuit Type: Double-Conversion Superheterodyne
Modulation Type: F2D, F3E : Variable Reactance Modulation
RF Power Output: 50W/ 25W/ 5W
Case Size(W x H x D): Radio Unit 5.47"x 1.66"x 5.2" (139 x 42 x 132 mm) w/o Fan Controller 5.51"x 1.6"x 1.38" (140 x 40.5 x 35 mm) w/o Knob
Weight: 2.43lbs (1.1kg) with Radio Unit, Controller, Control Cable