Yaesu FT-891 HF/50MHz 100W B Stock All Mode Transceiver
· Rugged construction in an ultra-compact body 6.1” x 2.0” x 8.6” (152 x 52 x 218mm)
· Stable 100W power output with efficient dual internal fans
· Legendary Yaesu receiver design
· Triple conversation with a 1st IF frequency of 69.450MHz
· 3KHz roofing filter equipped as standard
· Detachable front panel for convenient mounting and operation
· Large dot matrix LCD display with quick spectrum scope
· Specifically designed external antenna tuner FC-50 (optional)
· Ease of operation
o Large diameter main tuning dial (1.6”/41mm) with torque adjustment
o Pop-up menu for quick and easy operation
o Multi-Function knob
o Large transmit/receive indicator
o Three programmable front panel function keys
100 W Reliable High Power Output
The FT-891 provides stable 100 W (25 W AM) high power output. High reliability is assured by the transmitter careful circuit design with efficient thermostatically-controlled dual internal fans and the diecast chassis.
IF DSP provides effective and optimized QRM rejection
The 32 but high speed floating point DSP (max 3000 MIPS) provides effective cancellation/reduction (DNR) of the random noise that is frequently frustrating in the HF frequencies. Also the AUTO NOTHC (DNF) automatically eliminates the dominant beat tone. The CONTOUR and the APF are very effective receiver noise reduction tools in the HF bands operations. The YAESU original DSP QRM and noise reduction functions are provided.
5MHz(60m) band is not activated as delivered from the factory. If you'd like to activate then please download the following instructions.
- B-Stock£575.00(Inc VAT at 20.00%)