The IC-F100 series of entry level mobile radios. The range is packed full of useful functions and is aggressively priced to target users of simple PMR systems.
Featuring the IC-F110 (VHF) and IC-F210 (UHF) the series already complies with the latest directives on E marking and comes with a standard 2 year warranty.
- Powerful 25W Output.
- 6 Programmable Buttons and Independent Volume Knob.
- 4W typ. Front-mounted Speaker.
- 128 Memory Channels with 8 Memory Banks.
- 8-Character Alphanumeric Display.
- Flexible Hanger Actions.
- Built-in 2-Tone, 5-Tone, CTCSS, DTCS Encoder & Decoder.
- Advanced Multi 2-Tone/5-Tone Systems.
- Standard DTMF Encoder and Optional DTMF - Decoder with ANI Function.
- Programmable Wide/Narrow Channel Spacing for Each Channel.
- Programmable actions when a matched tone is received:
- - Bell icon indication ON/OFF/Blink.
- - Answer back calls.
- - Beep sounds.
- - Scan Start/Stop.
- - Auto transmission.
- - Stun/Kill functions (prevents use of a lost or stolen radio).
- External out for horn drive (Optional OPC-617 is required).
- 32 Tx and 9 Rx 5-Tone codes available.
- 11 Tx and Rx 2-Tone codes available.
- Hook scan function and Hook scan ON/OFF button are assignable.
- 10 scanning lists and normal/priority scan.
- Power on password.
- Optional Voice Scrambler, UT-109/UT-110.
- Backlit LCD and keys for night time operations.
- Meets MIL-STD 810 C, D, E and F specifications.
- Icom Mobiles
If you’d like us to let you know as soon as this product comes back into stock, please enter your email address and mobile number below.
We’re sorry, we are not able to process your request because of following errors. Please rectify them: