The IC-F100 series of entry level mobile radios. The range is packed full of useful functions and is aggressively priced to target users of simple PMR systems.
Featuring the IC-F110 (VHF) and IC-F210 (UHF) the series already complies with the latest directives on E marking and comes with a standard 2 year warranty.
- 25W Simple operation with large buttons and volume knob.
- 4 Watts (typ.) front-mounted speaker.
- 8 memory channels with LED display.
- User programmable LED lighting and various hanger actions.
- Built-in 5-tone, 2-tone, CTCSS, DTCS encoder and decoder.
- Advanced multi 5-tone / 2-tone systems.
- Standard DTMF encoder and optional DTMF decoder with ANI function.
- Programmable wide/narrow channel spacing for each channel.
- Optional voice scrambler: UT-109 / UT-110.
- MIL-STD 810 C, D, E and F specification rugged construction.
- Programmable actions when a matched tone is received:
- - LED lighting ON/OFF/Blink.
- - Answer back calls.
- - Beep sounds.
- - Scan Start/Stop.
- - Auto transmission.
- - Stun/Kill functions (prevents use of a lost or stolen radio).
- - External out for horn drive (Optional OPC-617 is required).
- Eight 5-tone codes or ten 2-tone codes can be decoded on a channel.
- Three call codes are programmable.
- Hook scan function and Hook scan ON/OFF button are assignable.
- 24-digit DTMF autodial memory.
- Automatic ID (DTMF code) transmission linked to PTT.
- Busy lockout and repeater lockout.
- Power on password.
- Reduced length (117.5mm) allows for easier installation.
- External I/O terminal socket with optional OPC-617.
- Icom Mobiles
If you’d like us to let you know as soon as this product comes back into stock, please enter your email address and mobile number below.
We’re sorry, we are not able to process your request because of following errors. Please rectify them: