Targeted at transportation, business and industry, the mid range IC-F510 series is positioned between the IC-F1610 and IC-F310 series and is designed to complement Icom's growing range of Commercial business solutions.
The strength of the IC-F510 series is in its versatility. The IC-F510 is designed on a Flash ROM platform, which enables future system upgrades and compatibility with future protocols. The IC-F510 series features a solid die-cast aluminium chassis and polycarbonate front panel, which is resistant to shock and vibration.
- 9 programmable switches independent AF volume knob.
- 256 channels with 16 banks - up to 256 channels with 10 character channel names can be stored and classified into 16 banks.
- Invertible front panel for flexible setup.
- Built-in 5-tone, CTCSS and DTCS encoder / decoder plus DTMF encoder.
- Audio compander.
- Rugged construction.
- BIIS 1200 Version available - the following selective calling and data messaging features are available with the BIIS version:
- - 32 abbreviated memories.
- - Digital ANI.
- - 24-status messages.
- - 7 group IDs registration.
- - Up to 10-character SDM (Short Data Message).
- - Position data transmission with a GPS receiver.
- - PC/Printer interface with the optional OPC-822, RS-232C interface cable.
- Large, alphanumeric display and backlit keys.
- Flash CPU advantage for future upgrades and future compatibility with other protocols.
- Selectable channel spacing (25 / 12.5 kHz).
- Power on password and 'Stun' functions.
- Microphone hanger function.
- 10 scanning lists and normal/priority scan.
- Optional voice scrambler unit, UT-109 or UT-110.
- Icom Mobiles
If you’d like us to let you know as soon as this product comes back into stock, please enter your email address and mobile number below.
We’re sorry, we are not able to process your request because of following errors. Please rectify them: