DVMega DVstick 30
- Customer Reviews
This USB-stick facillitates the use of a PC to communicate on Dstar,DMR and C4FM! Just install BlueDV (latest update supports C4FM as well now), and use the PC-microphone and PC-speakers to communicate to reflectors/talkgroups. Ideal solution to use on a laptop whilst traveling.
The DVMEGA DVstick30 is the successor to the DVMEGA AMBE.
The DVMEGA AMBE remains available because it has the possibility to convert analogue audio directly into AMBE data without the intervention of other hardware.
The DVstick 30 is the perfect combination of the AMBE-3000™ vocoder and USB interface.
Using BlueDV and the DVstick30 you can make a QSO without a radio.
All you need is a Windows PC with soundcard, microphone, speaker and a DVMEGA DVstick 30.
The communication speed can be set by means of hardware configuration. This makes the DVstick 30 extremely flexible and backwards compatible with existing software such as Dummy Repeater and AMBE server.
– USB 2.0 Full Speed compatible.
– UART speed, configuration via Hardware, 28K8 – 460K8
– USB port powered.
– DVSI’s full duplexAMBE+2™ Voice coder.
– Data rates of 2.0 kbps to 9.6 kbps in 50 bps increments.
– Variable FEC Rates 50 bps to 7.2 kbps.
– Vocoder configuration via configuration packets.
– Compatible with, BlueDV, AMBE server, Dummy repeater etc.d.
How to setup: check AMBE in BlueDV(setup screen), select comport just below that, and set the baudrate to 460800.
That will make sure BlueDV will recognise the device.