The DVMEGA DVstick 30 is the successor to the DVMEGA AMBE.
The DVMEGA AMBE remains available because it has the possibility to convert analogue audio directly into AMBE data without the intervention of other hardware.
The DVstick 30 is the perfect combination of the AMBE-3000™ vocoder and USB interface.
Using BlueDV and the DVstick 30 you can make a QSO without a radio. All you need is a Windows PC with soundcard, microphone, speaker and a DVMEGA DVstick 30.
The communication speed can be set by means of hardware configuration. This makes the DVstick 30 extremely flexible and backwards compatible with existing software such as Dummy Repeater and AMBE server.
Technical data :
– USB 2.0 Full Speed compatible.
– UART speed, configuration via Hardware, 28K8 – 460K8
– USB port powered.
– DVSI’s full duplexAMBE+2™ Voice coder.
– Data rates of 2.0 kbps to 9.6 kbps in 50 bps increments.
– Variable FEC Rates 50 bps to 7.2 kbps.
– Vocoder configuration via configuration packets.