Secure one of the first batch of openSPOT2 by placing a £10 deposit now. Due soon.
The openSPOT2 is a standalone digital radio internet gateway (hotspot) designed mainly for amateur radio. You can talk with others on digital radio networks by using an openSPOT2, Wi-Fi internet access, and your radio.
Compatible digital radio protocols and networks*
- DMR (BrandMeister, DMRplus, XLX)
- D-STAR (DCS, REF/DPlus, XRF/DExtra, XLX)
- System Fusion/C4FM (FCS, YSFReflector)
- NXDN (NXDNReflector)
- P25 (P25Reflector)
- POCSAG (DAPNET)
Supports cross modem modes (example: talk with your C4FM radio on DMR, and with your DMR radio on System Fusion networks).
* More supported networks and features will be available with new firmware releases.
- Web-based easy and fast Quick Setup
- No additional hardware required, works out of the box without a computer
- All accessories included you need to have the openSPOT2 up and running (USB-C cable, 120V/230V USB power supply)
- Built-in Wi-Fi and radio antenna
- Designed for 24/7 continuous use even in your vehicle with extreme fast bootup and USB power supply tolerance
- User manual available online (not available yet)
- 2 year warranty with official support in email / community forum
- Web interface for configuration and monitoring
- Create your own private radio network using our open source server application
- SharkRF£10.00(Inc VAT at 20.00%)
If you’d like us to let you know as soon as this product comes back into stock, please enter your email address and mobile number below.
We’re sorry, we are not able to process your request because of following errors. Please rectify them: