TYT IP-98 Android Network IP radio with 4G LTE
IP98 TYT A global radio for the professional industry
IP98 A radio with a SIM card, working in "own network". Optional speaker microphone can be connected. Operation like a radiotelephone - requires a contact base and you have to select, press PTT and the information is transmitted. Connectivity is via the Internet, so you pay for the transfer, but frequent daily calls during the year do not exceed 1.5GB. PoC application - "Push to talk Over Cellular", that is in free translation: "press and talk over cellular network". The device is thicker as compared to current smartphones. After removing the back cover, there is space for: 2 SIM cards, a micro SD card and a Li-ion battery. To install a sim card, you need to move the metal frame towards the contacts to unlock it. Install the micro sim card by pressing into the SIM slot.
The radiotelephone, and more precisely the POC service, is managed from the admin panel, redundant functions can be blocked. After turning on the radio, we will be greeted by Android version 9, then after a few seconds the PoC service will start. If we do not have a user entered, we will be greeted with a login and password for the individual user. After entering the correct data and logging in, you will be greeted by a dark background of the service with a large PTT button in the center of the screen. The PTT button is also located on the top left side of the device when looking at the screen. A blue ring will appear around the button on the screen, measuring the set time allowed for a single transmission. The same will run the bar if someone connects with us. Above the PTT button, there is a button with the group name that can be changed if properly configured.
The radio has more buttons than current smartphones, including the orange SOS button on the top of the case. At the bottom of the housing there is a socket for an optional speaker microphone under the rubber plug.
Regarding the microphone-speaker - it is active and has a Li-ion battery attached, charged via the micro USB socket on the opposite side of the PTT. At the top is a volume potentiometer with a switch. The plug is 2.5mm 4-pin with a threaded collar to ensure the tightness of the connections and make sure that the kit does not detach during use.
IP98 It is very powerful, it has Android version 9.1, support for bluetooth headsets, audio power up to 2W!
Features of the PoC IP98 "network" radio:
- Zello PTT talk - this is an internet walkie-talkie application
- GPS - works with the Google map
- PoC talk - sending voice messages to a person / groups - as the main function of the device
- SOS function
- Multiple language support
- Support for Google Play Store - A "storehouse" of many installable applications
- Built-in cameras
- WIFI and Bluetooth support
- Supports multi-platform installation
- Loud and faithful reproduction of the voice
- 4 inch QVGA touchscreen
- Built-in PTT / Moni / etc. buttons
Apps like Zello can be installed or blocked.
TYT IP98 specification:
- Processor 4 cores 1.1GHz
- Support for GSM bands: B1, B2, B3, B5, B7, B8, B20, B28, B38, B39, B40, B41
- SIM card support: dual slot
- Physical buttons
- Android 9.1.1
- Built-in antenna, external antenna for GSM bands
- Supply voltage 3.7V
- Receiver sensitivity: -106dBm
- Maximum transmitter power: 23 ~ 25dBm
- 2W audio power with 10% distortion
- Working in the temperature range: -20ºC to + 75ºC
- Bluetooth version 4.0
- Screen resolution: 480x854pixels
- Li-ion battery capacity: 4Ah
- TBD loading
- 5 pin micro USB connector
- Rear camera resolution: 5/8 megapixels
- Front camera resolution: 2 megapixels
- Dimensions: 142x6923mm
- Removable battery, can also be charged separately
- Plug-in power supply for the charger
- Li-ion battery