IC-M323 - VHF/DSC MARINE TRANSCEIVER
The new marine family user interface provides simple operation for the boat owner. A rotary selector, directional keypad provides intuitive operation.
Large Full Dot-Matrix Display
The large, high definition dot matrix display (38×73mm) allows all information to be clearly viewed.
Meets the Latest Class D DSC Specifications
The IC-M323 meets the latest Class D regulation (ITU-R M493-13 and EN 300 338-3). The built-in DSC watch function monitors Ch. 70 (DSC channel) activity, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report*, polling request* and DSC test calls.
*Available upon request.
NMEA 0183 Input/ Output for Common GPS/NAV Interface
When connected to an external GPS receiver, current position and time are shown on the IC-M323's display. When receiving position information from another vessel, the IC-M323 can transfer it to a navigational device via NMEA 0183 connectivity.
AIS Target Call
When connected to an optional MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder, the AIS target call function allows you to set up an individual DSC call from the MA-500TR without having to manually input an MMSI number.
When connected to the MarineCommander, the received DSC message pops up on the multi-function display.
IPX7 Waterproof Protection (1.0m depth for 30 minutes)
The IC-M323 withstands submersion in up to 1.0m depth of water for 30 minutes.
Favourite Channel Function
This function allows for quicker channel selection. Set the “Tag” channel to the channels used most often. When pushing the up/down buttons on the hand microphone, only the tagged channels are selected, while untagged channels are skipped.
• AquaQuake draining function
• Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring Ch.16 and/or call channel
• Black and super white versions available.
• 2W audio output power
• LCD and keypad backlighting
- New, easy to use Icom Marine User Interface
- Large Full Dot-Matrix Display
- Meets the Latest Class D DSC Specifications
- NMEA 0183 Input/ Output for Common GPS/NAV interface
- IPX7 Waterproof Protection (1m depth for 30 minutes)
- AquaQuake draining function
- Available in Black or Super White