VHF/UHF Mobile Transceivers
The IC-F5022/F6022 professional mobile transceiver series is the successor to Icom's successful IC-F110/F210 series. The IC-F5022/F6022, retains
VHF/UHF Mobile TransceiversThe IC-F5022/F6022 professional mobile transceiver series is the successor to Icom's successful IC-F110/F210 series. The IC-F5022/F6022, retains the features of its predecessor, while providing additional features found on higher end models. New signalling and scanning features give the user more flexibility by being compatible with existing radios. High-end features and ease of operation make these new radios suitable for a variety of markets including transport, agriculture & security, etc.
FEATURES128 memory channels Up to 128 memory channels can be divided into 8 banks allowing you to quickly choose your intended channel. Memory channel selection can be made easily with the up/down buttons.
Alphanumeric LCDThe large, easy to read LCD has a 14 segment, 8 digit selection for alphanumeric channel name and bank name indication with status icon that allow easy recognition of radio status. The “z” icon on the upper right of the display shows the scanning is activated.
Multiple signaling modes built-inThe IC-F5022/F6022 series has built-in 5-Tone, CTCSS and DTCS signaling capabilities for group communication. The IC-F5022/F6022 series can decode up to eight 5-tone codes on a channel. When a matched tone is received, many actions are programmable for each code such as answer back calls, beep sounds, bell icon, radio stun, kill and revive, scan etc.
Enhanced Scan featuresNew scanning features have been included allowing easier migration from other manufacturers radios.
- Scan list and scan typeThe IC-F5022/F6022 series has 10 scanning list memories. Normal, priority or double priority scan type are programmable per scan each.
- Tx channel settingThe Tx channel the radio is on, when the user pushes the PTT button while scanning, can be programmable per scanning list. Start channel, last detected channel, priority and preprogrammed channel are all selectable. In addition, display setting while scanning is also programmable.
- Talk back functionWhen scanning stops or resumes after a preset time, the talk back function allows the user to send a message on the channel detected during scanning, prior to the Tx channel setting. The talk back timer beep alerts you of the end of the talk back time with a beep sound. The user can easily make a quick response with this function.
- Nuisance delete ...A user can temporary skip a busy channel from the scanning list.
- Monitor key action ...A user can stop a scan when pushing the monitor button.
Front mounted speakerThe IC-F5022/F6022 series has a 4W (typical) front-mounted speaker, which provides clear audio for the operator.
MIL grade rugged constructionThe tough aluminium die case chassis and polycarbonate front panel have been tested to the MIL standard 810F. With this heavy-duty construction, the IC-F5022 series provide reliable operation over the long term in all manners of rugged environments.
External memory channel control with optional OPC-1939 accessory cableThe new optional OPC-1939 is a D-SUB 15-pin accessory cable for connecting various external devices like a PC, external speaker, or vehicle’s horn, etc. It provides the ignition sensing function, external memory channel control (up to 16 channels) as well as the external PTT, horn honk, audio output and modulated signal input.
Wide frequency coverageThe IC-F5022/F6022 series has wide, middle and narrow channel spacing (25, 20, 12.5kHz)* selectable per channel.
* Cannot program 25 and 20 kHz at the same time.
Optional Internal boards availableThe IC-F5022/F6022 series has an internal 40-pin socket for a selection of internal optional boards including voice scrambler and DTMF decoder units.
- Embedded ESN (Electronic serial number)
- BIIS PTT ID transmission
- ±2.5ppm frequency stability both in VHF and UHF
- 8 DTMF autodial memories
- Improved CTCSS/DTCS decode speed
- 128 channel memory channels
- Multiple signaling modes built-in
- Enhanced scanning features
- Front mounted speaker
- MIL grade rugged construction
- 8 character alphanumeric display
- External memory channel control and ignition sensing with optional OPC-1939 accessory cable
- 2 year parts and labour warranty