Notify Me When Available
Targeted at transportation, business and industry, the mid range IC-F510 series is positioned between the IC-F1610 and IC-F310 series and is designed to complement Icom's growing range of Commercial business solutions.
The strength of the IC-F510 series is in its versatility. The IC-F510 is designed on a Flash ROM platform, which enables future system upgrades and compatibility with future protocols. The IC-F510 series features a solid die-cast aluminium chassis and polycarbonate front panel, which is resistant to shock and vibration.
- 9 programmable switches independent AF volume knob.
- 256 channels with 16 banks - up to 256 channels with 10 character channel names can be stored and classified into 16 banks.
- Invertible front panel for flexible setup.
- Built-in 5-tone, CTCSS and DTCS encoder / decoder plus DTMF encoder.
- Audio compander.
- Rugged construction.
- BIIS 1200 Version available - the following selective calling and data messaging features are available with the BIIS version:
- - 32 abbreviated memories.
- - Digital ANI.
- - 24-status messages.
- - 7 group IDs registration.
- - Up to 10-character SDM (Short Data Message).
- - Position data transmission with a GPS receiver.
- - PC/Printer interface with the optional OPC-822, RS-232C interface cable.
- Large, alphanumeric display and backlit keys.
- Flash CPU advantage for future upgrades and future compatibility with other protocols.
- Selectable channel spacing (25 / 12.5 kHz).
- Power on password and 'Stun' functions.
- Microphone hanger function.
- 10 scanning lists and normal/priority scan.
- Optional voice scrambler unit, UT-109 or UT-110.