SANGEAN ATS-909X2 Graphite Black The Ultimate FM / SW / MW/ LW/ Air / Multi-Band Receiver
SKU Part Number: ATS-909X2 GRAPHITE BLACK
White version in stock available now! Click hereThe Discover 909X is the perfect world band radio to roam the globe with. The world is brought...
Availability: In stock
Want more help on this product?Call 0345 2300 599
White version in stock available now! Click here
The Discover 909X is the perfect world band radio to roam the globe with. The world is brought together via radio since a long time; enjoy it with the Discover 909X. Never forget your favorite radio stations because of the alpha-numeric memory system. The built-in 3" speaker lets you conveniently listen anywhere. You can also listen to the Discover 909X using the 3.5mm headphone jack and the included earbuds. It provides performance and features generally found in the more expensive table top communication receivers into a very compact and stylish package.
For the monitoring professional who's on the go, the Discover 909X is the ideal choice! Featuring wide-band AM/FM coverage from long wave, medium wave, short wave. The DSP comes as standard (Digital Signal Processing) with the unit and includes a number of features which can significantly enhance reception through improved interference rejection. For everyday portable operation, use four "AA" batteries (not included). For operation from your home, choose the supplied AC-AC power adapter.
Includes Vinyl case and wind up wire antenna.
LSB & USB for the Amateur bands with Auto Bandwidth control and RF Gain control
** 10 New Improved Features **
1. Air band
2. FM Soft mute
3. RDS PTY and RT
4. MENU and INFO setting
5. Auto Bandwidth Control
6. Bigger LCD
7. 3 times the preset quantity
8. Dimmer LCD back light and fade IN/OUT
9. 10Hz tuning step of SSB
10. Smart charger (single battery detection)
- 1674 station presets
- Additional Air band (118~137MHz)
- ATS (Auto Tuning System) on LW/MW/SW/FM
- Five Tuning methods: Direct frequency tuning, auto scan, manual tuning, memory recall and rotary tuning
- A Larger LCD screen with adjustable LED backlight
- Automatically search for strongest signal station within SW station pages
- 3 alarms by radio or HWS (Humane Wake System) buzzer
- Built-in 42 world cities time + D.S.T. device with 2 editable city names
- Automatic Bandwidth Control system.
- Infomation indications with RDS PS/PTY/RT, SNR, RSSI, Memory Bank
- SSB (Single Side Band): USB / LSB 10Hz / step on fine tuning
- Squelch function can adjust the receiving threshold to eliminate weak transmissions
- Adjustable sleep timer
- Dual conversion device for MW / LW / SW/AIR
- 3 individual Memory banks.
- 10 characters for editing station name on display
- Fine tuning control and Quick Shift Tuning
- Smart battery charger can individually detect the healthy situation to each battery.
- Tone control (Music / Normal / News)
- Individual headphone amplifier
- Signal and battery strength indicator
- FM Softmute
- Menu setting offer diversely functional settings
|TUNER||FM||Frequency (MHz)||87.5 - 108 / 76 - 108|
|RDS / RBDS||PS / PTY / RT / CT|
|LW||Frequency (kHz)||153 - 519(USA)/100-519KHZ|
|MW||Frequency (kHz)||520 - 1710|
|SW||Frequency (MHz)||1.711 - 29.999|
|Meter Bands||120, 90, 75, 60, 49, 41, 31, 25, 21, 19, 16, 15, 13, 11|
|WEATHER||Frequency CH||AIR BAND (118M-137MHz)|
|TUNING||Memory Presets||1539 (NO AIR) /1674|
|MEDIA||Aux - in||V|
|CLOCK||Real time||Time||Dual (World / Home)|
|Alarm||Tuner / Media / Buzzer||x3 alarms|
|AUDIO||Sound Effect||Treble / Bass Control||Music / Normal / News|
|OUTPUT POWER||Output Power||1.4W|
|Earphones Output Power||1mW*2|
|Batteries Output Power||0.65W|
|SPEAKER||Size ( mm / inch )||3 inches|
|I/O SOCKET||Power||DC in|
|Aux - in||V|
|Line - out||V|
|POWER SUPPLY||Mains Power Supply||DC 9V / 1.2A|
|Batteries (Main Power)||4 x 1.5V (UM-3)|
|SW Antenna||V (ANT-60)|
|DIMENSIONS||Width (mm/inch)||207.5 / 8.17|
|Height (mm/inch)||134.8 / 5.31|
|Depth (mm/inch)||41.3 / 1.63|
|Weight (g & lb. oz)||733.5 / 1lb. 9.9oz|
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link below and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, firstname.lastname@example.org