Tecsun S-2000 - AM/FM/MW/AIR Band Receiver
SKU Part Number: TEC-S2000
AM/FM-Stereo/Shortwave/Aircraft Band Radio with SSB (Single Side Band) Identical to the Eton 750 Satelit - but cheaper! Also has IF...
Want more help on this product?Call 0345 2300 599
AM/FM-Stereo/Shortwave/Aircraft Band Radio with SSB (Single Side Band) Identical to the Eton 750 Satelit - but cheaper! Also has IF output.
Download the manual here
Download the manual here
- MW 522-1620 kHz ( 9k Tuning Step)
- 520-1710 kHz (10k Tuning Step)
- LW 100-519 kHz
- SW 1711-29999 kHz
- AIR 118-137 MHz
- FM 87-108 MHz
- 88-108 MHz (America)
- 76-108 MHz (Japan)
- FM stereo via Earphones or Headphones.
- Dual Conversion for LW, MW & SW
- Single Side Band (SSB) with USB & LSB
- Auto/Manual Frequency Tuning or Station Memory Tuning or Direct Frequency Key-in Function
- Auto Tuning Storage (ATS) Function for FM / MW & LW (5s Pre-listening while Auto Tuning)
- 1000 Station Memories (100 each for FM, SW, SSB & Air Band; 50 each for MW & LW 500 for Mixed Band)
- 24 Hrs Clock & Dual Alarm Clock Function (Alarm by either Radio or Buzzer)
- Sleep Timer Function
- Extra Long Telescopic Antenna for FM, SW, Air Band.
- 360 Degrees Rotating MW Antenna
- External or Internal FM / MW Antenna Switch
- Antenna Attenuation to Enhance Reception.
- Squelch Control for Quality FM and Air Band Listening.
- Wide / Narrow Bandwidth Selection
- RF Gain Control Knob
- 455 kHz IF Output Jack for DIY (Synchronous Detection, DSP Demodulator, DRM Converter)
- High Quality Built-in 4" Speaker with Excellent Sound Effect.
- Line in Socket (can be used as speaker for MP3)
- Line out Socket (radio broadcast can be transferred to other device).
- Power Sources: 4D Alkaline Batteries
- 220V AC Power
- 6V DC Jack (Adaptor is not included)
- Dimensions: 372 x 183 x 153 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 5.95 lbs (2.7 kg)
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link above and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, [email protected]