TECSUN PL-680 PORTABLE RECEIVER
SKU Part Number: PL-680
ABOUT TECSUN PL-680 PORTABLE RECEIVER PL-680This NEW fully featured portable world band radio, with SSB reception, keeps you in with the action from...
Availability: In stock
Seen this product cheaper elseware?Call 0345 2300 599
ABOUT TECSUN PL-680 PORTABLE RECEIVER
PL-680This NEW fully featured portable world band radio, with SSB reception, keeps you in with the action from Long Wave , Shortwave, to VHF Airband !Key Features/Specifications:
- FM stereo / MW / LW / SW SSB / AIR band (118-137 MHz)
- Dual conversion for MW / LW / SW with excellent sensitivity & selectivity
- SW Single Side Band (SSB) with BFO control
- 1900 station memories
- Multi-tuning methods:
- Auto tuning storage (ATS)
- Auto-scan tuning with 5 seconds pre-listening
- Manual tuning
- Direct keypad entry
- 9K/10K tuning step for MW (adjustable AM tuning step (9K/10K)
- Sleep timer from 1-120 minutes
- Dual alarm clock with adjustable auto turn off stopper from 1-90 minutes
- DX / Normal / Local antenna gain
- Treble / Bass tone selection
- Back light and snooze function
- Signal strength & battery consumption display
- Direct reset function
- Built-in rechargeable function (Ni-MH rechargeable battery only)
- Extra long telescopic antenna
- FM/SW antenna jack
- Stereo earphone jack
- DC jack (6V)
- Power sources: 4 x UM3 (AA size) batteries (excluded)
- 230V Mains DC 6V adaptor (included)
- Dimensions - 190 x 35 x 112mm WHD
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link above and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, [email protected]