GOTUNE 200 (FMT-02 )
SKU Part Number: FMT-02
The GoTune 200 is the most straightforward way to renew your vehicles’ existing audio system: you don’t have to replace it, so you can...
Special Price £66.00 £55.00 Regular Price £119.95
Availability: In stock
Want more help on this product?Call 0345 2300 599
The GoTune 200 is the most straightforward way to renew your vehicles’ existing audio system: you don’t have to replace it, so you can appreciate your car ride even more with Digital Radio! Receive the clear DAB+ signal with your FM car radio using the GoTune 200. DAB+ Service… at your service! More and more tabletop radios are equipped with DAB+, but it is not so easy to upgrade your car radio. Forget the hassle of pulling your car apart and then putting it back together again. The GoTune 200 is easy to connect to your existing system; with a few steps you will be on the digital road! Connect the GoTune 200 DAB+ receiver via the cigarettes plug or a USB port. Make sure it is secure attached to your window with the supplied suction cup, and lastly add the antenna to your car and you will be ready to go tune! Listen to your favorite radio stations with interference free quality.
- 20 station presets (10 DAB, 10 FM TX)
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless audio streaming
- Bluetooth connection supports HFP (Hands-Free Profile), A2DP and AVRCP profiles
- DAB reception supports TA (Traffic Announcement) and SF (Service Following) functions
- Information display for service data
- Manual / Search tuning
- Menu - selection of major functions
- Auto ensemble seek
- Automatic multiplex re-configuration
- Multiple frequency network supporting
- Information display for channel block, channel frequency, ensemble label, service label, dynamic label, data rate, secondary service availability indicator
- Auto tuning list for program service
- FM transmitter supports Radio Power Scan (RPS) function to search for space channel on FM range
- Adjustable sleep timer
- Auxiliary input for additional audio sources
- I/O Jacks: Micro USB DC-In, Aux-In, Line-Out and External antenna Jack for DAB reception and FM transmitter
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link above and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, [email protected]