AOR AR-DV1 Wideband Communications Receiver
- More Info
- Main Features
- Receiver System
This very compact radio is only 7.1 x 2 x 8.5 inches (178×50×215mm). The rear panel features a single BNC antenna jack, speaker jack, aux jack and 12 VDC input jack. Please note that AOR receivers, including the AR-DV1, do not support trunk-tracking.
CLICK HERE FOR FIRMWARE UPDATE
With this breakthrough development, AOR offers the monitoring community a powerful new tool that receives multiple digital formats in addition to traditional analog operations in a compact receiver built for high sensitivity and selectivity.
The AOR AR-DV1B wideband communications receiver covers 100 kHz to 1300 MHz (less cellular on U.S. consumer "B" version) in traditional analog modes (SSB, CW, AM, FM, S-FM, W-FM) as well as various digital modes. In fact, we know of no other radio in this category that can decode Icom's D-Star mode, Yaesu's new C4FM mode, Alinco's digital mode, NXDN, P25 Phase1, etc.
• Multi-mode digital demodulation
• All mode analog reception
• Memory scan
• NR, notch, digi-data display
• Built-in SD card reader (audio recording, timer recording, CSV memory data upload/download, firmware updates)
• Clock, calendar (sleep timer, alarm, timer recording, reception logging on SD)
• Compact body 7 x 2 x 8 1/2 inches
• Rear Panel: BNC antenna Jack, external speaker jack, aux jack
• 18MHz~1300MHz: Triple superheterodyne
• Excellent image rejection and ultra-low
• Internal spurii thanks to 1st I.F
• Frequency set to 1.705GHz.