Introducing the V2 Controller for the ANAN/OpenHPSDR Radios
V2 runs PiHPSDR developed by John Melton, G0ORX,
Christoph van Wüllen, DL1YCF has added several features such as PureSignal, Diversity capability, CW enhancements, MAC OS support & Midi.
V2 is a perfect companion for the ANANs and are Plug & Play out of the Box!
Features & Specifications:
- Support for two independent receivers each with Panadapter/waterfall
- Gigabit Ethernet supports Protocol1 and Protocol2 firmwares
- All ANAN/OpenHPSDR hardware supported
- PureSignal Predistortion support
- Diversity reception Support (for dual ADC Radios)
- All Knobs/encoders (except Power Button & Tuning knob) can be assigned functions to suit the user
- Solid Metal Machined Tuning Knob
- Hardware futureproof - SBC can be upgraded in the future
- Linux OS (Raspbian Buster)
- Ports: 1x Gigabit Ethernet, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, HDMI and USB-C ports
- 12-15v DC @ 2.5A