Great Scott Gadgets HackRF One
- 1 MHz to 6 GHz operating frequency
- half-duplex transceiver
- up to 20 million samples per second
- 8-bit quadrature samples (8-bit I and 8-bit Q)
- compatible with GNU Radio, SDR#, and more
- software-configurable RX and TX gain and baseband filter
- software-controlled antenna port power (50 mA at 3.3 V)
- SMA female antenna connector
- SMA female clock input and output for synchronization
- convenient buttons for programming
- internal pin headers for expansion
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- open source hardware
HackRF One has an injection molded plastic enclosure and ships with a micro USB cable. An antenna is not included. We have found good results using the Diamond SRH-779.
HackRF One is test equipment for RF systems. It has not been tested for compliance with regulations governing transmission of radio signals. You are responsible for using your HackRF One legally.
Documentation is in the wiki.
For assistance with HackRF general use or development, please subscribe to the HackRF-dev mailing list. This is the preferred place to ask questions so that others may locate the answer to your question in the list archives in the future. Additionally, you may want to join us in the #hackrf IRC channel on freenode.