West Mountain Radio RIGrunner 4010S+ 58303-1601
SKU Part Number: 58303-1601
Features RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all of your 12 volt equipment to a power source. The 4010S+ is the only power...
Want more help on this product?Call 0345 2300 599
RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all of your 12 volt equipment to a power source. The 4010S+ is the only power strip that has solid state relay controlled automatic or manual on/off switching. Whatever device is plugged in to the master jack automatically controls power switching of nine switched outlets. It uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole® connectors, standardizing all of your 12 VDC connections.
- 40 amp 12 VDC continuous duty with 10 outlets - one always on "Master" outlet and nine switched outlets
- Switched outlets controlled by solid state relay with temperature and over-current protection
- Three position control switch turns switched outlets on, off or enables automatic operation
- Precision voltage monitoring with visual/audible alarm for over and under voltage
- PWRguard shut-off when voltage is out of range
- (Internal) USB port for setting operating features and the trip points (USB cable not included)
- Ability to set the master port sensitivity level
- Remote access to turn ON/OFF via the USB port
- Optional vehicle timer mode - auto shut off when engine is off after set time (1 second to 18 hours)
- Optional automatic turn on when vehicle engine starts
- Jumper for power-saving mode turns LEDs off when unit is off
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link below and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, email@example.com