Rigrunner 4007U Complete - 7 Outlets - 40 Amps - with 3 Digit LCD Display 58313-1568
SKU Part Number: 58313-1568
Currently in production and delayed by Covid-19 - Anticipated release date 1st August 2020Capabilities RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest...
Availability: In stock
Want more help on this product?Call 0345 2300 599
Currently in production and delayed by Covid-19 - Anticipated release date 1st August 2020
RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all of your 12 volt equipment to a power source. It uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole® connectors, standardizing all of your 12 VDC connections.
- 40 amp 12 VDC continuous duty with 7 fused outlets.
- Automatic supply voltage and load current measurement shown on a 3 x 7 segment display.
- Automatic shut off on high (HVD) or low voltage condition (LVD).
- Intelligent USB port for charging iPhone, Android and other USB devices.
- Adjustable 7 segment display brightness.
- External input for use with electrical/mechanical interlocks.
- Internal RF bypass capacitors on all inputs and outputs.
- Built in USA to IPC-610 commercial manufacturing standards by an ISO9002 facility.
- Printed circuit board .062 FR4 material, extra heavy 3oz. copper, with greater than 1" wide high current traces.
- Double sided, plated through holes, solder mask over bare copper, silk screened commercial grade printed circuit board.
- Enclosure: .062 aluminum, with attractive and extremely durable powder coat painting and clear silk screen labels.
- Power connectors: exclusively Anderson Power Products Powerpoles®.
- Connectors are arranged according to the ARES/RACES standard (see our links).
- Fuses installed are standard ATC/ATO automotive fuses available in 10 values from 1 to 40 Amps.
- Stainless steel hardware with PEM™ threaded mounting standoffs.
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link below and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, email@example.com