SKU Part Number: ACOM 700S
Five inch (5”) (108x65mm) high resolution color display, 800x480 pixels and 24-bits colors. The final stage uses field effect (MOSFET)...
Availability: In stock
Want more help on this product?Call 0345 2300 599
- Five inch (5”) (108x65mm) high resolution color display, 800x480 pixels and 24-bits colors.
- The final stage uses field effect (MOSFET) transistors type MRFE6VP61K25N, designed to withstand high mismatch (SWR) at the output and intended for operation in aerospace, industrial, mobile, and radio broadcast applications.
- The final PA stage uses a rugged LDMOS transistor - MRFE6VP61K25N or equivalent.
- Compatible with all transceiver models available on the market - does not need any special signals: “ground on transmit” (PTT) and 40W of RF drive power is sufficient.
- Broadband input circuit providing a perfect transceiver load with SWR below 1.2:1 (typically 1.1:1), without retuning throughout the whole frequency range from 1.8 to 54MHz
- The overall operation of ACOM 700S is extremely simplified: the screen menus are intuitive and easy to follow and no special skill is required from the operator when changing frequency bands
- Possibility of automatic control – when connected to a transceiver with a CAT interface, the amplifier monitors constantly, duly follows the operating frequency, and changes the bands accordingly.
- Even if not connected with CAT interface, the amplifier monitors the frequency of the input signal through the built-in frequency counter and automatically switches over the bands.
- Remotely controlled by RS232 interface.
- Takes care of itself during operation due to the continuously working protection circuits in all modes.
- The operator can monitor digitally more than 10 parameters concerning the working regime of the amplifier.
- Easy maintenance – detailed data (55 parameters) about each of the last 28 hard-fault protection trips is stored in the amplifier’s nonvolatile memory.
- Convenient for expeditions and field operation: extremely compact and light construction, extended mains voltage range (100V÷240V), limited inrush current and purely sinusoidal consumed mains current, automatic Power Factor Correction (PFC) – all significant parameters in operation from unstable mains, generators etc. features achieved thanks to the built-in switching mode power supply (SMPS).
- Perfect electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) both with the highly sensitive as well as with the powerful appliances in the radio station (receivers, computers, more amplifiers) exceeding the standard EMC requirements due to the use of PFC and the built-in additional radio-frequency filters.
a) Rated output power: 700W +/-0.5dB, PEP or continuous carrier.
b) Intermodulation distortions (IMD3): better than 31dB below the rated PEP output.
c) Harmonic and parasitic emissions output suppression: better than 60dB (65dB typically).
d) Input and output impedances: nominal value: 50 Ohm unbalanced, UHF (SO239) type connectors;
• input circuit: broadband, SWR below 1.2:1 (1.1:1 typically); 1.8 – 54 MHz continuous range without retuning or switching;
• RF by-pass path SWR - below 1.1:1, 1.8-54 MHz;
• admissible SWR at the output load (the antenna): up to 3:1 with proportional power reduction and up to 1.5:1 for full output power;
e) RF power gain: 14dB +/-1dB;
f) Mains power supply voltage: 100V-240V without switching;
g) Mains power consumption at full output power:1350VA or less with a power factor of 0.95 or higher;
h) Mains power consumption in Low Energy (waiting) mode: less than 1VA;
i) Complies with EU safety regulations and electromagnetic compatibility standards, as well as with the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules;
j) Environment working conditions:
• temperature range: -10 C to +40 C (14 F to 104 F);
• relative air humidity: up to 95% @ 35 C (95 F);
k) Dimensions (projections not included) and weight, operating: (D x W x H) 326 x 143 x 365 mm (12,8 x 5,6 x 14,2 In); 11.8 kg (26 Lbs).
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link below and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, firstname.lastname@example.org