Touch a repeater to instantly set your radio
- Designed for the Free RepeaterBookApps from ZBM2 Software.
- Versions now available for the ICOM (7000, 7100, 9100).
- Touch a repeater to instantly set your radio for the Repeater you require, no more fiddling with CTCSS, frequency and offsets.
- Easy and safer for mobile use.
- Great when in a new part of the world.
- Uses Bluetooth for easy setup, just plug in and connect.
- Allows Internet WIFI or 3G connections to be used at the same time.
- Compact and powers directly from the ACC port, no battery or additional power connection required.
- Can also be used with PC/MAC software (HRD etc.) for wireless CAT control. No earth loops or wires. (PC/MAC requires Bluetooth support).
- Works with the LDG tuner (Specify baud rate required).
- Bluecat Icom Manual
- Please note BlueCAT is designed for Android and PC's/MAC's.
Due to restrictions by Apple BlueCAT will NOT work with Apple iPhones or iPads.
IC 7100*Plus pretty much any IC series radio that has a 13 pin acc socket and the standard 3.5mm CIV socket (19200 baud) (7600, 7400 etc etc...) Notable exception is the 706 line, none of which support the command to set the CTCSS tone.
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link below and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, firstname.lastname@example.org