RigExpert AA-2000 ZOOM
SKU Part Number: AA-2000 ZOOM
New! Specifications: Frequency range: 0.1 to 2000 MHz Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution Measurement for 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200,...
Want more help on this product?Call 0345 2300 599
Frequency range: 0.1 to 2000 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 450 and 600-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes, 1 to 10 in chart modes
R and X range: 0…2000, -2000…2000
Display modes: SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C, Magnitude, and Phase Angle at a single frequency, SWR chart (100 points). SWR chart at fixed HAM bands by IARU Regions (100 points), Multé mode, Cable tools (Velocity factor measures, Cable length measurer, Stub tuner, Cable loss check), TDR
Optional open-short-load calibration in SWR, R, X, or Smith/polar chart graph modes.
– Connector type: N
– Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 200 MHz. For higher frequencies, harmonics of the main signal are used.
– Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Three 1.2V, 1800…3000 mAh, Ni-MH batteries, type AA *** BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED ***
– Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in standby mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with a USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 400*800 color BlanView display
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens ( English / German / French /Spanish / Portuguese / Italian / Japanese / Ukrainian / Russian)
– USB connection to a personal computer
– Bluetooth v. 4.2 (Single-mode, Class B)
Dimensions: 23x10x5.5 cm (9x4x2”)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 650g (23 Oz)
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link below and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, firstname.lastname@example.org