West Mountain Radio Rack-mount RIGrunner 4005i 58312-1355
SKU Part Number: 58312-1355
Features The RIGrunner 4005i enables amateur radio, emergency communications systems and repeater site operators to monitor and control their DC...
Seen this product cheaper elseware?Call 0345 2300 599
The RIGrunner 4005i enables amateur radio, emergency communications systems and repeater site operators to monitor and control their DC power distribution systems from any internet-ready mobile device or PC.
- Provides internet based monitoring and control of 12 VDC power distribution
- Delivers up to 40 amps total through 5 outlets while transmitting, 40 amps continuous duty
- Each outlet features independent on/off control and user configurable current trip point, 100mA to 40A
- RJ45 Ethernet port standard, WiFi option available
- Integrated web server for monitoring and control
- Can be configured to issue alarm email when outlet trips off
- Front mounted LCD display and indicator LEDs for local monitoring of status, input voltage and current draw from each outlet
- Rear mounted Anderson Powerpole® connectors with retention clips
- Low profile for 1U 19" rack or horizontal shelf mounting option
- Rack mounted version custom built to order, contact West Mountain Radio for details
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link above and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, [email protected]