West Mountain Radio CLRdsp ClearSpeech® DSP Noise Reduction Processor 58407-949
SKU Part Number: 58407-949
Capabilities Speaker and headphone amplifier with ClearSpeech® adaptive DSP noise reduction for voice and CW Recognizes intermittent nature...
Availability: In stock
Seen this product cheaper elseware?Call 0345 2300 599
- Speaker and headphone amplifier with ClearSpeech® adaptive DSP noise reduction for voice and CW
- Recognizes intermittent nature of CW and allows it to pass noise free
- Continuously adjustable noise reduction
- Contains 11 watt (into 4 ohms) power amplifier
- Sturdy aluminum case - Ideal for mobile operation as well as home station
- Powerpole® plugs into any 12V supply
- Plugs into the speaker or headphone output typically found on Amateur transceivers
- Low-level input for connection to headphone jack typically found on portable Shortwave receivers
- Works with stereo (dual mono) or mono headphones. Volume control also adjusts headphone level
- Line-level output for recording (e.g. using a computer sound card)
- 1/8 inch phone jack on rear can drive external 8 or 4 ohm loudspeaker
- On-Off switch with green indicator LED
- RED LED flashes to indicate "clipping"
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link above and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, [email protected]