MyDEL PS-1335 SWITCHING MODE DC REGULATED POWER SUPPLY
SKU Part Number: PS-1335
The PS-1335 is a high-performing power supply that is small in size and highly efficient. It offers excellent RFI immunity and is very...
Special Price £70.00 £58.33 Regular Price £99.95
Availability: In stock
Seen this product cheaper elseware?Call 0345 2300 599
The PS-1335 is a high-performing power supply that is small in size and highly efficient. It offers excellent RFI immunity and is very quiet when it comes to RF noise. Additionally, it functions as an uninterruptible power supply, meaning it can continue to power equipment even if the main power source fails, by utilizing a connected battery. The supply offers regulated power with low noise, and protection against overvoltage, overcurrent, and short circuits. With the capability of charging a compatible battery at a current of 1.8 amps while connected to the main power source, it can keep the battery ready for use and switches on automatically in case of power failure.
Input voltage...AC 230V/50Hz
Output voltage...Fixed 13.8VDC
Overload Over Voltage Protection
Output Current 30A (max)
Dims 181 x 63 x 190mm Weight 1.52kg
- Even though the chassis of the unit is negatively grounded，use correct terminals to connect cable.
- When plugging the unit into a wall outlet，it must be turned off.
- Place the unit in a dry and well ventilated area.
- Never touch the unit while it is working. Even though it is designed for high efficiency，the unit will still get hot.
- If a short circuit occurs while outputing，the unit will be protected by a short circuit protection function. Turn off the unit and repair the cause of the short circuit immediately，then turn it back on.
- Do not use the unit for devices that require high current input at the start，such as motorized equipment. Do not use the unit to charge a car battery.
- Before replacing a fuse make sure that the unit has been turned off. Be sure to use the specified type of fuse.
- Make sure the product is always suitably grounded to prevent electric shock and to reduce noise.
- Never disassemble，modify, and touch the inside of the unit unnecessarily. That could cause damage to the product and make the warranty invalid.
DC REGULATED POWER SUPPLY
SPS-1335 is a high efficiency，small footprint ，lightweight，high performance switching power supply. It is exceptionally immune to Radio Frequency Interference at close range. It has the small footprint of popular radio transceivers，The constant current protection, and output Over Voltage Protection(OVP) ensure better reliability and safer protection to both the power supply and its connected load. One main DC output at rear and a front mounted cigar socket provide convenient DC connectivity. It has excellent line and load regulation, low ripple and noise.
PART NAMES AND FUNCTIONS
Power switch：Turns the unit on and off.
- Power Indicator.
- Battery Output:Connect the 30Amax red cable with
the positive electrode and the black cable with the negative electrode of accumulator, and the battery
is at 12V. Once the max.voltage is less 15V and
AC blackout, then it is automatically shifted to
battery powered mode; Once AC restore power supply,
and then, the battery powered mode will be switched to AC powered mode, and the machine will charge
the battery simultaneously.The red and black input
terminals of battery are protected, there has 30A
fuse to protect current overflow, short circuit
and other malfunctions.
- Output terminal：30A max; Red positive; black negative.
- Cooling fan
- Grounding Input power cable: AC220V/50Hz
- FUSE: 5A
- Cooling fan
- input voltage： AC 220V/50Hz
- output voltage： Fixed 13.8VDC±0.5V
- output voltage regulation: less than 2％
- protection：Overload, Short Circuit Protection by Constant Current Circuitry and Output Over Voltage Protection
- output current：30A（max）
- Ripple & Noise：≤100mVp-p
- fuse： 5A
- Dimensions：181x63x190 mm
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link above and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, [email protected]