West Mountain Radio RIGblaster Plug & Play 58009-960
SKU Part Number: 58009-960
Capabilities Operate your favorite digital mode program simultaneously with your favorite logging program using the RIGblaster's virtualCOMport...
Availability: In stock
Seen this product cheaper elseware?Call 0345 2300 599
Operate your favorite digital mode program simultaneously with your favorite logging program using the RIGblaster's virtual
COMport Splitter software.
With its simple USB "Plug and Play" installation, the RIGblaster Plug & Play is the simplest RIGblaster to plug in provided that your radio has compatible data/aux jacks. If your radio's data jack allows operation on all bands and modes while supporting proper microphone operation, the RIGblaster Plug & Play may be may be the best RIGblaster for you. Adaptors are required for most radios. See Radio Compatibility Chart for a list of radios that work with the RIGblaster Plug & Play, what adapter cables are required, and what optional cables are available.
- USB cable
- USB powered - No External Power Required
Built-in Rig Control
- Built in rig control with Icom and Ten Tec or with TTL level CAT control (round CAT jack) Yaesu radios. Control cable an inexpensive option
- Rig control is possible along with sound card PTT control and CW keying on a SINGLE serial port using Hamscope or MixW software. If HRD is used with DM780, because they are separate programs, they must be configured correctly to work together as one program
True Keyed CW
- Fully isolated CW keying output for direct keying of your rig's CW. This jack is for use with non-sound card software using serial DTR control. CW Keying cable optional
- Simplest radio to plug in provided your radio has compatible data/aux jacks
- Available adapters simplify mic/keyer/audio connections
- Isolated Audio and Keying
- Front panel indicators show PTT and CW keying control, USB connection status
- Properly matched and RF suppressed audio for your radio
- Carrier detect (COR) for Echolink Ready (see Support Page for detail on activating this feature)
- Compact - great for portable or QRP operation
- Assembled in USA to IPC-610 manufacturing standards
- Printed circuit board uses FR4 material, double sided, plated through holes, solder mask over bare copper, silk screened
- Stainless steel hardware throughout including PEM™ threaded mounting standoffs
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link above and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, [email protected]