MyDel Deepace KC901Q 20GHz Handheld Network Analyzer RF multimeter
SKU Part Number: MYDEL-KC-901-Q
KC901Q is a multipurpose RF instrument integrating a Network Analyzer, spectrum analyzer, field strength meter, and a signal generator. It can...
Seen this product cheaper elseware?Call 0345 2300 599
KC901Q is a multipurpose RF instrument integrating a Network Analyzer, spectrum analyzer, field strength meter, and a signal generator. It can measurement the level and phase change of signals through the device under test.
The KC901Q is significantly different in function from other KC901 series instruments. KC901Q has NO Built-in coupler, can NOT measurement S11 parameter directly, The built-in output attenuator is ONLY work below 7GHz, More than 7GHz it will bypass the attenuator. Special attention should be paid when measuring amplifiers.
- Vector network analyzing up to 20GHz
- 1Hz frequency step
- Good accuracy and anti-interference ability
- Abundant functions and easy to carry (Weight less than 1kg)
- Transmission measurement (Filter adjustments, measuring amplifiers, verifying directivity of antennas)
- Reflection measurement (Impedance matching network adjustment, antenna feeding system quality evaluation)
- RF source plus an extra audio signal source
- Spectrum display and field strength observation (potentially used for inspecting a radio station’s emission performance, or for searching for the interference sources)
- KC901Q is mainly used for adjusting various RF circuits, such as filters, amplifiers, splitters, combiners; With suitable external coupler it can testing input/output impedance, evaluating antenna feeding system and detecting equipment’s signal amplitudes. It can also do field strength measurement, which is useful for checking the correct operation of low powered devices with integrated antennas and when searching for interference sources etc.
- Combining intelligence in the community, KC901Q is the tool to study RF for students and hobbies. In professional situations, it is used in communication engineering, antenna manufacturing, daily maintenance of broadcast, RF circuits development and so on. KC901Q improves working efficiency, ease the weight burden and improve working quality.
What in package
- 1 x KC901Q
- 1 x power adapter
- 1 x strap
- 1 x user manual
- 1 x desktop stand
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link above and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, [email protected]