RF-EXPLORER 6G COMBO PLUS - SLIM
SKU Part Number: MYDEL-RF-EXP-6G-SLIM
Features Internal LNA amplifier and selectable attenuator for additional power range handling. Low-frequency support from 50KHz covering LF,...
Availability: In stock
Seen this product cheaper elseware?Call 0345 2300 599
- Internal LNA amplifier and selectable attenuator for additional power range handling.
- Low-frequency support from 50KHz covering LF, MF, HF, VHF, and UHF
- High-frequency support covering all ranges up to 6.1GHz with no gaps.
- New HELP and SET buttons to improve user interface and PRESET configuration selection with 2-clicks
- Ideal choice for all usable HAM bands.
- Pocket size and lightweight
- Solid metal case with high-quality varnished paint
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- High capacity internal Lithium battery for 10hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Multi-platform Windows/Linux/MacOS Open Source software and API libraries
RF Explorer 6G COMBO+ is the most powerful Spectrum Analyzer model, covering the full 6GHz range starting at 50KHz up to 6.1GHz with no gaps or limitations.
When compared to the standard 6G Combo model, the new SLIM design offers an outstanding robust enclosure with a strong metallic body and shiny varnished paint, a more convenient USB connector on the side, and a larger internal battery capacity.
What is an RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer?
An RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer is a special device designed to detect very sensitive signal radiation and identify signal interference, tune antenna setups, detect signal leakage and find hidden bugs, among many other applications.
The combination of small size, great sensitivity, and robust design makes it the ideal instrument to carry on for indoor and outdoor measurements.
When connected to a computer, it can be controlled by free software available for download with stunning high-resolution graphics, data storage, and reply features.
How RF Explorer Works?
For introductory details and quick start guide, please visit www.rf-explorer.com/start
For best handling work at the desk, we recommend the RF Explorer Holder SLIM
For best results detecting near field signal sources or interferences, we recommend the RF Explorer Near Field Antenna Kit
- Frequency band:
- Left connector: 0.05 – 960MHz
- Right connector: 240 – 6100MHz
- Frequency span in a single sweep: 2 – 960MHz
- Internal selectable LNA 25dB gain
- Internal selectable Attenuators 30dB and 60dB
- Wifi Analyzer for the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
- Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- Backlight for great visibility indoor
- Internal Lithium-Ion 1800mA/h rechargeable battery
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connectors
- Wideband 144/433MHz dual band telescopic antenna included
- UHF 400-900MHz rubber duck articulated antenna included
- 2.4/5GHz dual-band antenna included
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -125dBm to 10dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +30dBm
- Average noise level (typical LNA): -125dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-1.0ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6Khz to 600Khz
- Support included for Windows, Linux and MacOS X
- RF Spectrum Analysis for FM, TV and DTV, ISM, RFID, GSM, 4G/5G, IoT, GPS, Bluetooth
- WiFi analysis and fine-tuning
- Interference hunting
- EMC pre-testing
- RF device tuning (with Signal Generator working as Tracking SNA): Check this link for more details
- 1 x Spectrum Analyzer
- 1 x Mini USB cable
- 1 x Dual band 144/430MHz Telescopic antenna
- 1 x UHF 400-900Mhz antenna
- 1 x Dual band 5/2.4GHz antenna
- 1 x EVA case
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link above and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, [email protected]