The Alpha Delta AD-ATT3G50U is a 0MHz to 500MHz (200W) surge protector. SO-239 Connector
Through the careful design of our ARC-PLUG (tm) gas tube module and precision constant impedance thru-line, allowing proper firing characteristics, our devices are designed to provide effective protection through out this entire spectrum. Other surge protector designs may only utilize simple VLF filters with no gas tube back-up.
- Excellent broadband performance from DC thru 3 GHz, compared to the narrowband DC blocked or stub designs. Typical dB loss: 0. 1 @ 1 GHz; 0.2@ 2 GHz; 0.5@ 3 GHz.
- Innovative impedance compensated thru-line cavity design allows control voltages to pass thru the device, instead of the "wire around" requirement of DC blocked designs. Our design allows "in-circuit" cable sweeps.
- Innovative fast acting gas tube replaceable ARC-PLUG module can be removed and replaced in the field in about one minute with no tools required, and without having to remove the protector from the circuit. The "O" ring sealed knurled knob does the trick!
- The ARC-PLUG module and connectors are "O" ring sealed for complete weatherproofing.
- Effective performance. Due to our carefully designed reactance compensated thru-line cavity and ARC-PLUG (tm) module placement, our customer and government test approvals show our design is as good as, or better than, DC blocked designs.
- DC blocked designs require the entire unit to be discarded if hit with a surge beyond ratings. They are not field repairable. Our design simply requires the ARC-PLUG (tm) module to be replaced in the field. No tools required.
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link below and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, email@example.com