(2:15 - 3:06)
- Full wrap single part main cage
- Flat Bottom 1/4 x 20 threaded hole for tripod use
- Removable / fordable top handle
- Removable side knob protectors
- Fits into ICOM® carry bag with knob protectors removed
- 1/4 x 20 Threaded holes around cage
- Precision CNC machined
- Manufactured using aircraft grade materials
- Professional smooth satin finish
- Radio mounting hardware included (QTY 4 4mm x10mm screws)
- 2.5mm Hex wrench included
- Fits ICOM® IC-705 radio only
- Radio rest in operating angle while in cage
- Made in the USA
- Hardware included
- Add-on options in development
- QTY 1 PV705MC MAIN CAGE
- QTY 2 PV705KP KNOB PROTECTOR
- QTY 1 PV705 TOP CARRY HANDLE
- 12.5 Oz / 350g
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link above and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, [email protected]