Receive a FREE SD Card with over 1,000 Frequencies with every order (worth £19.99!)
The Bearcat SDS200 has all the same high-performance features as the handheld SDS100 scanner plus much more. Larger base. Increase frequency range. True I/Q receiver, TrunkTracker X technology which provides the best digital decode performance in the scanner industry. Direct ethernet connectivity for streaming and control. Complete USA/Canada radio database. Location control for simple operation and a large 3.5” customizable color display. Free Sentinel software keeps the scanner up to date for as long as you have the scanner.
Add our optional CB-GPSK to automatically select nearby channels from its nationwide database. Database includes known analog as well as digital channels so all you have to do is drive and listen.
- 3.5" Customizable Color Display
- 1.5X Din-E (180 mm x 75 mm) chassis
- Ext. Sp. Jack
- Auxiliary USB Type A jack for future expansion
- Ethernet connectivity for remote streaming and control*
- Trunktracker X
- APCO P25 Phase I and II
- Motorola, EDACS, and LTR Trunking
- MotoTRBO Capacity + and Connect +**
- DMR Tier III**
- Hytera XPT**
- Single-Channel DMR**
- NXDN 4800 and 9600**
- EDACS ProVoice**
- Location-Based Scanning
- USA/Canada Radio Database
- ZIP Code Selection for Easy Setup
- GPS Connectivity for simple mobile operation
- Close Call™ RF Capture with Do Not Disturb
- 8 GB micro SD
- Soft Keys for Intelligent UI
- Recording, Playback, and Replay
- Temporary Avoid
- Fire Tone-Out Alert
- System Analysis and Discovery
- CTCSS/DCS/NAC/RAN/Color Code Decoding
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert
- Enhanced Dynamic Memory
- Preemptive Trunking Priority
- Multi-Site System Scanning
- Fully Customizable Scanning with your own Favorites Lists
- Backlit Keypad
- Channel Volume Offset
- PC Programming and Control
- USB Connectivity
- Weekly Database Updates
- Free Sentinel Software keeps the SDS200 database and memory up to date
- Frequency Coverage:
- 25-512 MHz
- 758-824 MHz
- 849-869 MHz
- 895-960 MHz
- 1240-1300 MHz
* Additional or 3rd-Party software may be required.
ACTIVATED DMR + NXDN + ProVoice monitoring
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link above and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, [email protected]