Whistler WS-1025 Analog Desktop Scanner
SKU Part Number: WS1025
This 200-channel scanner lets you listen to FM radio bands and can be categorized into 10 separate memory banks. Also, it offers the convenience of...
Availability: In stock
Seen this product cheaper elseware?Call 0345 2300 599
This 200-channel scanner lets you listen to FM radio bands and can be categorized into 10 separate memory banks. Also, it offers the convenience of one-touch searches of marine, fire/police, air, ham and weather frequencies.
29-54 VHF Low Band
87.3-107.9 FM Broadcast Band
108-137 Civil Aircraft Band Includes 833 kHz steps
144-148 Amateur Band 2 Meters
148-174 VHF High Band
- 200 Channel memory, plenty of memory to store all your favorite frequencies in 10 separate storage banks
- Backlit Liquid Crystal Display, easy to read and program data even in low light situations.
- Data Cloning allows transfer of the programmed data to another WS1025 scanner.
- Key Lock, lock the scanner’s keys to help prevent accidentally changing the scanner’s programming.
- Lock-out Function, skip over specified channels or frequencies when scanning or searching.
- PC programmable allows users to backup data, update database and program scanner directly from a PC. (3rd party software required)
- Priority Channel, set the scanner to check one channel every two seconds while scanning.
- Scan Delay, delays scanning for two seconds before moving to another channel in order to hear replies.
- Service Banks, easily locate types of calls by searching preprogrammed frequencies in separate marine, aircraft and hamSpectrum Sweeper, Quickly sweeps the scanner’s frequency ranges for transmissions from nearby sources. Lock out found frequencies and continue searching in the same band.
- Tune, find new and unlisted frequencies starting from a specified frequency.
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link above and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, [email protected]