RigExpert AA-3000 Zoom Antenna Analyzer
SKU Part Number: AA-3000
AA-3000 ZOOM The flagship Antenna and Cable analyzer with a range from 0.1 to 3000 MHz and a Big Blanview® ZOOM display. Stay connected from...
Special Price £1,149.00 £957.50 Regular Price £1,199.99
Availability: In stock
Want more help on this product?Call 0345 2300 599
The flagship Antenna and Cable analyzer with a range from 0.1 to 3000 MHz and a Big Blanview® ZOOM display.
Stay connected from Earth to space.
- Perfect for amateur, professional, and commercial radio.
- Check and adjust antennas quickly.
- Measure cable length and velocity factor.
- Set up 1/4-λ, 1/2-λ stubs.
- Find cable faults in a snap.
- Measure parameters of other RF elements.
- Enjoy the Big sunlight-readable Blanview® display.
- Trust the factory calibration.
- Navigate the multilingual intuitive interface.
- Get help at the push of a button with the built-in Helper.
- Store OSL calibration data for future use.
- Silicone case, battery charger, rechargeable batteries, USB cable, N to UHF adapter in the box.
Click 'Product Information' tab for specifications.
- 0.1 to 3000 MHz
- 1 kHz
Measurement for systems
- 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 450 and 600 Ohm
SWR measurement range
- 1 to 10 in chart modes
- 1 to 100 in numerical modes
R and X range
- 0…2000, -2000…2000
- Cable tools (stub tuner, length & velocity factor, cable loss and characteristic impedance measurement, LC meter, Multé)
- Optional open-short-load calibration
- R, X chart
- Return loss chart
- Smith chart
- SWR at single or multiple frequencies
- SWR chart
- SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
- TDR chart (Time Domain Reflectometer)
- User OSL: 10 profiles available
- Connector type: N
- Output power: -10 dBm (at a load of 50 ohms)
- Output signal shape: square
- Max. 5 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in standby mode when fully charged batteries are used
- Three 1.2V Ni-MH batteries, type AA
- Three 3.7V LiPo batteries, 14200
- When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
- 6x3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- 800×480 color Blanview® display
- Bluetooth Specification v.4.2, LE
- Menus and help screens in English (by default), French, Italian, Japanese, Ukrainian, Portuguese, Spanish and German
- USB connection to a personal computer
- 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
- 442 g (15.6 oz)
- 100 × 230 × 55 mm, (4 × 9 × 2 in)
Accessories inside the box
- Silicone case, battery charger, rechargeable batteries, USB cable, N to UHF adapter
- Specifications are subject to change without notice
- Мade in Ukraine
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link above and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, [email protected]