ELAD ASW-2 is an automatic Rx/Tx switch that normally connect the antenna to RX output. When it senses RF power on RTX input (max. 100W), the antenna is connected to RTX input and the RX output (input of your receiver) is connected to ground to protect your receiver. Instead of using RF sense to switch antenna, a control line input lets your key/keyer or PTT line switch the antenna. Works on all modes : CW, AM, SSB, FM and digital modes. Individually tested up to VHF. Audio switch control is available for both the audio receiver and the audio transceiver. The ASW-2 is compatible with any receiver and any HF transceiver or HF transmitter.
- 50Ω impedance.
- Gas discharge protectionon on the ANTENNA connector.
- DC–160MHz frequency range.
- Power supply : 13.8VDC, 200mA.
- Maximum RTX input power : 100W.
- RF sense threshold : < 10mW (1.8MHz–30MHz tested).
- Ontime : < 20ms. Release time : adjustable from 150ms to 3s.
- Insertion loss : < 0.2dB @144MHz (0.15dB typical).
- RX/TX and audio switch made with relays.
- RX path isolated and grounded with additional relay during transmission to improve ANTENNA/RX isolation.
- RX isolation : see RF Specifications and Typical Performance Characteristics in the User Manual.
- Audio switch for CW operation allowing real time sidetone from transceiver (no SDR latency).
- Audio switch made by pure contact allowing the use for other purposes (delayed PTT chain, aux PTT, bias injection).
- Default ANTENNA-RTX connection when not powered to avoid transceiver damage.
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link above and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, [email protected]