TMate 2 is the most awaited accessory by many users of SDR radio that cannot or will not stay without usual knobs and display. With knobs and buttons, multifunctions color display and USB HID interface, TMate2 allows the control of main functions of SDR software as FDM-SW2, PowerSDR and Perseus. Intended mainly to allow the use of SDR software without the need to watch the screen of the PC, or when the screen of the PC is crowded by various programs such as LOG or software for DIGITAL operations or CONTEST.
- HID USB 2.0 device (no driver required);
- Works using Vcom and CAT protocol or directly supported in software;
- Works even your SDR is not active windows;
- Main tuning knob (with push button) for incremental step VFO tuning (user defined);
- Two detent encoder (with push button) for various functions (factory defined);
- 6 function keys (factory defined);
- RGB custom display (color user defined in RGB range);
- Heavy metal ergonomic enclosure;
- Heavy metal knobs;
- No power supply required;
- Compatible with PowerSDR and Perseus (dedicated software included);
- Compatible with remote operation (using serial to TCP converter);
- Directly supported (no CAT) in FDM-SW2 ELAD software;
Dimensions: 143mm x 78mm x 135mm (L H P);
Weight: 780 g (without USB cable),
Front panel inclination: 45°,
USB (PC) powered - USB cable included.
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link above and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, [email protected]