ZUM Radio Bluetooth Version For Android
SKU Part Number: ZUM-BT-ANDROID
USB and Bluetooth host board for ZUMspot board for Andriod (ZUM BOARD ONLY!) FEATURES: Same form factor as Raspberry Pi Zero board including two...
Availability: In stock
Want more help on this product?Call 0345 2300 599
USB and Bluetooth host board for ZUMspot board for Andriod (ZUM BOARD ONLY!)
- Same form factor as Raspberry Pi Zero board including two micro USB connectors, one for 5V power and the other to connect to computer/tablet (genuine FTDI chip used)
- Automatically switches between two USB connectors
- No clumsy switch needed to change modes
- All switching done in hardware, no firmware updates needed
- Power via PWR USB connector enables Bluetooth connection to the ZUMspot
- Connection to PC via USB connector enables UART connection to the ZUMspot
- Supported by MMDVMHost or BlueDV for Windows
- Can use the same enclosures as ZUMspot with Pi Zero
- Supported Protocols
- DSTAR ( DEXTRA, DPLUS, DCS ) - May need to double tap the word "Status" at the botton of the screen to enable DSTAR!
- FUSION ( YSF, FCS )
- DMR ( Brandmeister, DMR+ )
Android Software Available From The Google Play Store:
BlueDV For Windows Available From:
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link above and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, [email protected]