ANYTONE BT-01 - Remote Control BLUETOOTH MICROPHONE
SKU Part Number: AT-BT-01
Remote Control BT Microphone. Allows radio install at any place in the car - all operations can be done via BT microphone Features: 2.2inch...
Availability: In stock
Seen this product cheaper elseware?Call 0345 2300 599
Remote Control BT Microphone. Allows radio install at any place in the car - all operations can be done via BT microphone
- 2.2inch display
- 5V Type C USB Charger
- Channel/Zone Select
- Volume Adjustable
- P1-P3 Programmable
- Noise Reduction for TX and RX, to reduce the background noise
- Compatible with: Anytone AT-D578UV PRO, AT-D578UVIII PRO, AT-D578UV PLUS, AT-D578UVIII PLUS
- BT version: BT version V4.2 +EDR
- Protocol: HFP; HSP; A2DP; AVRCP; SPP
- Transmit Distance: 10 Meters
- Maximum Transmission Power: Class2，4dbm
- Sensitivity: -80dBm
- Audio performance: SBC Decoding
- Speaker: 1W/8R
- LED: Blue/Green/Red
- LCD screen: 2.2inch
- Charge: 5V Type C USB
- Battery capacity/Votage: 1800mAh 3.7V
- Interface: 3.5mm
- Dimensions (H*W*D): 109*62*28mm
- Weight: 137g
- Working Temperature: -20°C ~ 55°C
AnyTone Bluetooth Firmware
You will need:
- A smartphone or tablet running Android OS
- An AnyTone radio with an internal Bluetooth module.
- The firmware Toolkit here: Anytone, BT-01 Mic Firmware Tool Kit
- The 578UV/578UVIII Pro, and the 578UV/578UVIII Plus radios all have Bluetooth modules.
**Another way to check is to scroll through your radio’s menu and look for a Bluetooth menu item.
- A PC with a functional USB port
- A USB cable with the proper connector to connect your smartphone to your PC
- Power on your smartphone and plug the USB cable into your smartphoneand the PC. This should make your phone appear as a drive in Windows File Explorer.
- You may need to configure your USB settings in your smartphone for this to work correctly. Android/Windows troubleshooting is beyond the scope of this article.
- Copy both the .apk file and .bin file included in this directory to your smartphone. Be sure you remember the location where you copied the files because you will need to find them in a later step. Be sure to enable Bluetooth on your Android device if it is not already enabled. Usually, this is accessible from the top pull-down menu. Also, be sure that Bluetooth is turned on in your radio.
- After the file transfer is complete, unplug your smartphone and use your preferred file browser to locate the files you downloaded in the previous step. Next, tap the file to install it.
- In most cases, you will likely see a message displayed about security settings blocking apps from unknown sources. There should be a settings button at the bottom of this dialog box. When you tap this, it will take you to the Android “Install Unknown Apps” menu. From here, enable the setting next to your file explorer app. The actual name will vary depending on the file manager installed in your device. After turning this on, click “Install” in the resulting dialog box.
- For security reasons, turning this setting back off is strongly recommended after performing this procedure.
- Once this is complete, a new dialog box will appear. Click “Open”. Allow location and file access permissions when their respective dialog boxes appear.
- In the top menu bar of the app, there should be a menu item titled “ble”. Tap this and wait for a list item titled “ELET_xxxx_xxxxxx” or similar to appear – this is your radio.
- Tap this list item and a new screen will appear. Tap the button labeled “OTA” (with additional chinese characters after the word). This will open a file explorer window where you can navigate and find the .bin file you originally downloaded. (You may need to navigate through the different menus for the correct location to appear.)
- Tap the .bin file.There should now be a menu titled “OTA update”, and your file path should be displayed in the line under the Chinese characters. If everything looks correct, tap the update button. If everything is configured correctly, this will upload the new FW to the BT module in your radio. Once this successfully completes, power cycle the radio.
- If the update fails (indicated by the Android toast message at the bottom of the screen), power cycle the radio ensuring Bluetooth is turned on, close and reopen the app, and repeat steps 5-7.
We have several shipping options for our products, including next-day and Saturday/Sunday delivery for certain items. Please see these options at checkout.
If you have any equipment that needs to be returned to Martin Lynch & Sons, please fill out the form below:
Upon receipt of goods you have 14 days to return goods however the goods must be returned in original packaging and care must have been taken with the goods you wish to return. Under distance selling regulations you are not entitled to any refund on carriage charges or modification charges made at your request.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Outside of the 14 faulty return period, returned items cannot be accepted, unless covered by manufacturer's warranty. We will repair as much as possible on site however in exceptional circumstances products may have to be returned to the manufacturer of distributor.
For repairs/replacements under manufacturer’s warranty for any item please download a ML&S return form from the link above and return to ML&S with the faulty product.
International Warranty information
Warranty service for items we sell is available in the U.K. only, unless otherwise noted. It is your responsibility to pay freight for returned items to the U.K. and back to you for desired warranty coverage. All of our NEW products come with a minimum 12 month warranty, (Yaesu & Icom 24 months), with up to 90 days on second-hand equipment. Items returned for service must state "returned goods for repair" on the return air waybill or U.K. import customs duties apply and will be added to your invoice. For more info about returning items please contact our customer help desk, [email protected]